If you have a pulse and can read this sentence, you might be a political animal.

Monday, March 9, 2009

Ron Paul Names the Neocons

As well as naming major influences in the neoconservative movement, he also articulates the differences between them and traditional conservatives. Especially in this day and age, where neocons have tainted the name of capitalism and small government, this is a very important distinction to make.

I kind of chuckled when Christopher Hitchens was one of the first ones named. I suppose he lent himself to the neocons on matters relating to the Iraq War and... well, what the hell, maybe the guy is a neocon. If he is, I think he is a loose neocon and undoubtedly my favourite neocon.

Thanks to the Daily Paul for hooking me up with this video.

No comments:

Post a Comment